June 10-13, 2019
9:00 AM-12:30 PM each day (PDT)
Instructor Andres Gonzalez will explore the intermediate concepts of generative modeling in Rhino using Grasshopper. He will apply these concepts to Grasshopper intermediate design and development in numerous real-life examples with you.
This course is for design professionals looking to efficiently learn concepts and features of Grasshopper at an accelerated pace in an instructor-led online environment. You will need one of these:
Rhino 6 for Windows is recommended, and it will be used by the instructor in the training. Students are welcome to use Grasshopper for Mac. Differences between the platforms are minor and will be discussed. All sessions are recorded for your review after the training.
- Rhino 6 for Windows, which includes Grasshopper
- Rhino 5 for Windows and the free Grasshopper plug-in
- Rhino for Mac, which includes Grasshopper
Prerequisite: This course requires Intro to Grasshopper training or equivalent.
Join us on Thursday, Jun 6, 2019
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Discover the potential of Rhino 6
for jewelry design with a focus on manufacturing. Gary Dawson, ART
and owner of Gary Dawson Designs
will demonstrate how Rhino 6
can supercharge the jewelry design and fabrication process.
Topics will include:
- Details about Gary's use of Rhino 6 in his jewelry design business.
- Live presentation using Rhino 6 to design a ring.
- Tips and tricks for using Rhino 6 will be highlighted along the way.
- Live questions and answers during the webinar.